The Australian Communications and Media Authority has been slammed as a toothless tiger for setting the bar too low in protecting consumer privacy. The Australian Privacy Foundation claims that the regulator has “dropped the ball twice in one week”, firstly in its restrained wrath in dealing with Vodafone and in its revised …
ACMA = Toadying self-regulation
They have NO interest in finding against their minders, oh I mean, industry.
...ACMA morphing into MiniTru.
We DO NOT need a bureaucracy telling us what's fit to print/publish, because in the end the bureacracy will protect itself (and its masters the government) rather than the populace.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS