The Australian Communications and Media Authority has been slammed as a toothless tiger for setting the bar too low in protecting consumer privacy. The Australian Privacy Foundation claims that the regulator has “dropped the ball twice in one week”, firstly in its restrained wrath in dealing with Vodafone and in its revised …
ACMA = Toadying self-regulation
They have NO interest in finding against their minders, oh I mean, industry.
...ACMA morphing into MiniTru.
We DO NOT need a bureaucracy telling us what's fit to print/publish, because in the end the bureacracy will protect itself (and its masters the government) rather than the populace.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base