Telstra has unveiled a global DDoS protection service for its international clients. The new service is being rolled out by Telstra International to provide added cloud based protection to multinational customers’ internet-facing infrastructure against a wide range of DDoS attacks. “DDoS attacks have increased tenfold since …
"The service is backed by Telstra’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) systems and staff offering around-the-clock 24/7 monitoring, extensive analysis and highly effective mitigation and traffic cleaning through global cleaning centres." . . .
In India - or Malaysia where the complaints will be "misunderstood" as per bloody usual.
I wouldn't trust them to even provide DNS.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes