Telstra has unveiled a global DDoS protection service for its international clients. The new service is being rolled out by Telstra International to provide added cloud based protection to multinational customers’ internet-facing infrastructure against a wide range of DDoS attacks. “DDoS attacks have increased tenfold since …
"The service is backed by Telstra’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) systems and staff offering around-the-clock 24/7 monitoring, extensive analysis and highly effective mitigation and traffic cleaning through global cleaning centres." . . .
In India - or Malaysia where the complaints will be "misunderstood" as per bloody usual.
I wouldn't trust them to even provide DNS.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix