Telstra has unveiled a global DDoS protection service for its international clients. The new service is being rolled out by Telstra International to provide added cloud based protection to multinational customers’ internet-facing infrastructure against a wide range of DDoS attacks. “DDoS attacks have increased tenfold since …
"The service is backed by Telstra’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) systems and staff offering around-the-clock 24/7 monitoring, extensive analysis and highly effective mitigation and traffic cleaning through global cleaning centres." . . .
In India - or Malaysia where the complaints will be "misunderstood" as per bloody usual.
I wouldn't trust them to even provide DNS.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods