Telstra has unveiled a global DDoS protection service for its international clients. The new service is being rolled out by Telstra International to provide added cloud based protection to multinational customers’ internet-facing infrastructure against a wide range of DDoS attacks. “DDoS attacks have increased tenfold since …
"The service is backed by Telstra’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) systems and staff offering around-the-clock 24/7 monitoring, extensive analysis and highly effective mitigation and traffic cleaning through global cleaning centres." . . .
In India - or Malaysia where the complaints will be "misunderstood" as per bloody usual.
I wouldn't trust them to even provide DNS.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it