The 3M CP45 is a combination HD camcorder, 5Mp camera and LED-lit LCOS projector. Not much bigger than a couple of copulating iPhones, it can film and throw an image up to 65in onto a convenient wall. 3M CP45 Camcorder Projector Shoot and show: 3M's CP45 camcorder projector 3M seems to be touting it at families who can’t be …
"a couple of copulating iPhones" ?
aaaah my ears
I've seen phones with better video and sound quality, why would anybody want this..
Generic product rebadged as "3M"?
Is this actually made by 3M or is it (far more likely) basically just some rebadged product made by a Chinese manufacturer?
I didn't think 3M had done consumer-focused stuff like this since they spun off Imation (itself now just another vapid marketing-driven, hollowed-out accumulator of well-known brands it can slap on generic tech consumables etc).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests