The 3M CP45 is a combination HD camcorder, 5Mp camera and LED-lit LCOS projector. Not much bigger than a couple of copulating iPhones, it can film and throw an image up to 65in onto a convenient wall. 3M CP45 Camcorder Projector Shoot and show: 3M's CP45 camcorder projector 3M seems to be touting it at families who can’t be …
"a couple of copulating iPhones" ?
aaaah my ears
I've seen phones with better video and sound quality, why would anybody want this..
Generic product rebadged as "3M"?
Is this actually made by 3M or is it (far more likely) basically just some rebadged product made by a Chinese manufacturer?
I didn't think 3M had done consumer-focused stuff like this since they spun off Imation (itself now just another vapid marketing-driven, hollowed-out accumulator of well-known brands it can slap on generic tech consumables etc).
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK