Verizon's controversial decision to ask Google for Wallet-less builds of the Galaxy Nexus might be moot, as hackers have discovered that the functionality is there none the less. Hackers have managed to gain access to the Google Wallet functionality lurking within the Verizon spin of the Galaxy Nexus, allowing the telco's …
Wallet dipping goofup
Of course only Verizons' software could do this correctly and they must charge for it.
Anything else is not possible.
Verizons' wallet dipping slipped on this one.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM