The prognosticators at Gartner have ranked the chip makers of the world by 2011 revenue and are calling the market for 2012, with a reasonably upbeat forecast for next year's chip sales, but – paradoxically – a dreadful forecast for companies that make the gear to bake the chips. Gartner says that when 2011 wraps at the end of …
More like from world wide unemployment
When you have a 100 million people who have lost their jobs in the past three years, these folks aren't spending money that they no longer have. Until most of these people find jobs, there won't be any economic recovery.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS