Virgin Australia passengers could soon enjoy the wonders of airborne WiFi under a joint development project with Lufthansa Systems. The companies have signed a letter of intent to produce and deploy BoardConnect, which will cover both devices and the back-end system, with launch planned for mid-2012. BoardConnect will give …
To put it another way, we can save money by not providing seat-back entertainment systems in future aircraft.
They probably won't save money either as they will have to provide noise-cancelling headphones for the rest of the passengers, who will complain about having to suffer being disturbed by inconsiderate dick-heads shouting on their phones as well!!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)