Virgin Australia passengers could soon enjoy the wonders of airborne WiFi under a joint development project with Lufthansa Systems. The companies have signed a letter of intent to produce and deploy BoardConnect, which will cover both devices and the back-end system, with launch planned for mid-2012. BoardConnect will give …
To put it another way, we can save money by not providing seat-back entertainment systems in future aircraft.
They probably won't save money either as they will have to provide noise-cancelling headphones for the rest of the passengers, who will complain about having to suffer being disturbed by inconsiderate dick-heads shouting on their phones as well!!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know