Virgin Australia passengers could soon enjoy the wonders of airborne WiFi under a joint development project with Lufthansa Systems. The companies have signed a letter of intent to produce and deploy BoardConnect, which will cover both devices and the back-end system, with launch planned for mid-2012. BoardConnect will give …
To put it another way, we can save money by not providing seat-back entertainment systems in future aircraft.
They probably won't save money either as they will have to provide noise-cancelling headphones for the rest of the passengers, who will complain about having to suffer being disturbed by inconsiderate dick-heads shouting on their phones as well!!
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS