Linux operating system and middleware software distributor Red Hat continues to power through its fiscal quarters, even while the European economy is choppy and several key industries – government and financial services being two important ones – are under pressure. In its third quarter of fiscal 2012, which ended in November, …
Shows what you can do if your just willing to put in the time and effort.
Time, effort and sobriety
Time, effort and sane evaluation of what can be done, what makes money and whatnot.
RedHat is more of a posterchild of pragmatism and "make money instead of going on about 'just how cool is this'".
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?