Linux operating system and middleware software distributor Red Hat continues to power through its fiscal quarters, even while the European economy is choppy and several key industries – government and financial services being two important ones – are under pressure. In its third quarter of fiscal 2012, which ended in November, …
Shows what you can do if your just willing to put in the time and effort.
Time, effort and sobriety
Time, effort and sane evaluation of what can be done, what makes money and whatnot.
RedHat is more of a posterchild of pragmatism and "make money instead of going on about 'just how cool is this'".
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity