Salesforce has made a bold move into human resources software by buying up Rypple - a social platform for the workplace. Announced yesterday, the sum exchanged is unknown, but the deal should complete by April next year. Rypple, a Toronto-based startup, is a Facebook for offices, used by, er, Facebook to manage its staff. The …
Says Molly Graham of facebook
"Our idea of fun as a company is people staying up all night working"
So I'm "Human Capital" now? Makes a change from being "resource", I suppose.
Just one small change
And HCM is Human Cattle Management.
Which I guess is how the HCM departments are already thinking anyway.
They call you capital
... because they use you until you are spent.
So now I really can poke the receptionist
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series