Southern Cross Venture Partners has been appointed the lead fund manager of a $AU200 million renewable energy venture capital fund, Australia’s largest to date. The fund is expected to commence on 1 January 2012 and will be based in Sydney with additional offices in Palo Alto and Shanghai and a network of contacts and investment …
I first read "...Venture Partners...." as "...Vulture Partners....", which is completely wrong.
But it sounds like a great idea!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015