Southern Cross Venture Partners has been appointed the lead fund manager of a $AU200 million renewable energy venture capital fund, Australia’s largest to date. The fund is expected to commence on 1 January 2012 and will be based in Sydney with additional offices in Palo Alto and Shanghai and a network of contacts and investment …
I first read "...Venture Partners...." as "...Vulture Partners....", which is completely wrong.
But it sounds like a great idea!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes