Southern Cross Venture Partners has been appointed the lead fund manager of a $AU200 million renewable energy venture capital fund, Australia’s largest to date. The fund is expected to commence on 1 January 2012 and will be based in Sydney with additional offices in Palo Alto and Shanghai and a network of contacts and investment …
I first read "...Venture Partners...." as "...Vulture Partners....", which is completely wrong.
But it sounds like a great idea!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star