Southern Cross Venture Partners has been appointed the lead fund manager of a $AU200 million renewable energy venture capital fund, Australia’s largest to date. The fund is expected to commence on 1 January 2012 and will be based in Sydney with additional offices in Palo Alto and Shanghai and a network of contacts and investment …
I first read "...Venture Partners...." as "...Vulture Partners....", which is completely wrong.
But it sounds like a great idea!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY