back to article Mario decorations drive gamers up the wall

Here's a cute one for all you retro game fanatics: fully licensed Super Mario wallpaper... that moves. Sort of. If you move it. Blik's Original Super Mario Wall Decals are essentially 36 giant stickers which can be used, and used again, to decorate walls in the style of Nintendo's most-loved videogame. Blik's Original Super …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Stop

May I not onlybe the first to post a comment...

May I also be the first to say, HEY.. Leave Ben 10 alone!

FAIL

News?

I presume firebox are somehow sponsoring this news?

I ask because my son has had the new Super Mario Bros stickers on his wall for over a year now, thanks to the lovely people at Supernice.co.uk. (No affiliation, just happy with the service they provided).

Other son is wanting the Donkey Kong set on his wall. Top lad!

(Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Re: News?

The author likes the decorations ... is he not allowed to enthuse?

Oh, the article is not advertorial for anyone or anything.

Unhappy

Cheap tricks...

I know about the Mario wallpaper (there's Asteroids, too!), but when I saw "...that moves!", I was really excited - I thought maybe it used some of that thin LCD stuff I've seen to animate some of the items. But, alas, not so...

Someone needs to invent that.

Damn, wish I had the cover of a son to buy stuff like this!

Silver badge

I'm pretty sure that you can get away with something a little lower-key like Asteroids even if you don't have kids.

Problem is getting the Significant Other to allow you to paint a wall black for extra realism...

Silver badge

Hee Hee!

How to mess with your kid:

Install Pac Man wall art. Gradually move Pac Man while he sleeps each night. Closer...closer...

One night remove all dots and Pac Man decal, and replace bedspread with one having a line of dots running up the middle.

Velcro gaping maw Pac Man sculpture fabricated from plastic hemisphere forms and yellow paint to bedspread at around chest level.

Wake child with loud playback of Pac Man "non-nom-nom" sound effect.

Happy

PacMan

Nice theme for a rave, methinks.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums