Dealised, the Australian developed technology platform behind group buyer Spreets, has made its first international acquisition with the purchase of Hong Kong start-up, Lokaly Network Limited. Like Dealised, Lokaly is a platform vendor, operating the consumer group buying site ValuUp, which was included in the transaction. The …
I really like the idea of a ‘buy one get one free’ deal for breast implants - it seems somewhat surreal.
I see in my mind someone who was only able to afford to do one tit suddenly leaping at the chance to get both done and they can get matching ones.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)