Dealised, the Australian developed technology platform behind group buyer Spreets, has made its first international acquisition with the purchase of Hong Kong start-up, Lokaly Network Limited. Like Dealised, Lokaly is a platform vendor, operating the consumer group buying site ValuUp, which was included in the transaction. The …
I really like the idea of a ‘buy one get one free’ deal for breast implants - it seems somewhat surreal.
I see in my mind someone who was only able to afford to do one tit suddenly leaping at the chance to get both done and they can get matching ones.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching