Dealised, the Australian developed technology platform behind group buyer Spreets, has made its first international acquisition with the purchase of Hong Kong start-up, Lokaly Network Limited. Like Dealised, Lokaly is a platform vendor, operating the consumer group buying site ValuUp, which was included in the transaction. The …
I really like the idea of a ‘buy one get one free’ deal for breast implants - it seems somewhat surreal.
I see in my mind someone who was only able to afford to do one tit suddenly leaping at the chance to get both done and they can get matching ones.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!