Commonwealth Bank customers suffered a four hour outage during pre-Christmas shopping on Wednesday evening, reporting incorrect balances and sparking customer meltdowns on Facebook. The entire network was down from an as-yet-to-be identified fault affected the bank's national ATM network online banking and EFTPOS systems. The …
Where's my money?!
This had me freaked out. I had just put $1000 in my account the day before, went to the ATM and saw $200.
Thought it had been a massive hack attempt or card cracking scheme...
So relieved to find that the money is back now, but the lack of customer service or explanation was terrifying...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked