Commonwealth Bank customers suffered a four hour outage during pre-Christmas shopping on Wednesday evening, reporting incorrect balances and sparking customer meltdowns on Facebook. The entire network was down from an as-yet-to-be identified fault affected the bank's national ATM network online banking and EFTPOS systems. The …
Where's my money?!
This had me freaked out. I had just put $1000 in my account the day before, went to the ATM and saw $200.
Thought it had been a massive hack attempt or card cracking scheme...
So relieved to find that the money is back now, but the lack of customer service or explanation was terrifying...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan