Commonwealth Bank customers suffered a four hour outage during pre-Christmas shopping on Wednesday evening, reporting incorrect balances and sparking customer meltdowns on Facebook. The entire network was down from an as-yet-to-be identified fault affected the bank's national ATM network online banking and EFTPOS systems. The …
Where's my money?!
This had me freaked out. I had just put $1000 in my account the day before, went to the ATM and saw $200.
Thought it had been a massive hack attempt or card cracking scheme...
So relieved to find that the money is back now, but the lack of customer service or explanation was terrifying...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads