Commonwealth Bank customers suffered a four hour outage during pre-Christmas shopping on Wednesday evening, reporting incorrect balances and sparking customer meltdowns on Facebook. The entire network was down from an as-yet-to-be identified fault affected the bank's national ATM network online banking and EFTPOS systems. The …
Where's my money?!
This had me freaked out. I had just put $1000 in my account the day before, went to the ATM and saw $200.
Thought it had been a massive hack attempt or card cracking scheme...
So relieved to find that the money is back now, but the lack of customer service or explanation was terrifying...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'