Fed up of lugging your laptop around in a tatty old backpack? Fancy something a little more stylish? Feel your other half ought to carry a pack that's more chic? Here are five of the best bags for 13in and 14in laptops that Reg Hardware saw during 2011. We'd recommend any of the following bags, but our favourite is listed on the …
If Santa brings me a laptop bag I'll know who to blame.
You should be OK
I heard Santa comes once a year at Christmas to empty his sack, but he doesn't deliver empty bags.
I'm moving early in the new year and will need to commute by bike and train with a 14" laptop. Laptop bags that are well suited for cyclists appear to be a bit rare. I finally settled on the Osprey Momentum. Costly but jammed with useful cycling features and containg a well padded laptop sleeve.
the most desirable attribute in a laptop bag is that it does not scream to the world "I'm a laptop! Steal me!". Mine's an ordinary shoulder bag; a padded anti-static bag that originally contained a motherboard forms an "inner compartment" for the lappy itself.
timbuk2 has some of the best laptop bags around, waterproof too!
A little expensive but destined to be a hand-me-down someday. I've had a few, these guys make the best bag ever.
erm.... so which one is it?
So, which one was best???
As a Brit, sitting in an office in Britain, browsing a British site, it's f*cking annoying to hit the 'Buy from Amazon' button and end up looking at prices in dollars...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED