Micron is going to enter the market for tablet and ultrabook flash next year with mSATA solid state drives. Kevin Kilbuck, Micron's marketing director for NAND solutions, is quoted in the Taipei Times as saying Micron is talking to ultrabook makers about mSATA interface SSD supply next year. It is increasing the output of its …
I'd love to see Crucial branded Marvell drives in an Ultrabook I was going to buy, the m4 I bought for my desktop is excellent, and performs better than my other favourite Intel 320s, which are rock solid (40GB as boot drives in my home server and HTPC and a 120GB in my laptop) in my experience but could be quicker and support SATA3.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers