Micron is going to enter the market for tablet and ultrabook flash next year with mSATA solid state drives. Kevin Kilbuck, Micron's marketing director for NAND solutions, is quoted in the Taipei Times as saying Micron is talking to ultrabook makers about mSATA interface SSD supply next year. It is increasing the output of its …
I'd love to see Crucial branded Marvell drives in an Ultrabook I was going to buy, the m4 I bought for my desktop is excellent, and performs better than my other favourite Intel 320s, which are rock solid (40GB as boot drives in my home server and HTPC and a 120GB in my laptop) in my experience but could be quicker and support SATA3.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst