Micron is going to enter the market for tablet and ultrabook flash next year with mSATA solid state drives. Kevin Kilbuck, Micron's marketing director for NAND solutions, is quoted in the Taipei Times as saying Micron is talking to ultrabook makers about mSATA interface SSD supply next year. It is increasing the output of its …
I'd love to see Crucial branded Marvell drives in an Ultrabook I was going to buy, the m4 I bought for my desktop is excellent, and performs better than my other favourite Intel 320s, which are rock solid (40GB as boot drives in my home server and HTPC and a 120GB in my laptop) in my experience but could be quicker and support SATA3.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning