Gadget house JB HiFi is extending its digital footprint with a music subscription service. Its NOW brand, launched in beta on December 13, claims digital licences to over 10 million songs, with discovery and social media/community plugins. The retailer said that it kicked off with over 100,000 artists and 3 million songs. “Tens …
Before Amazon get here!
Do we really need
yet another way of listening to Rick Astley
JB? The electronics retailer that can't even manage to make a website that shows what they've got in stock? Good luck to them...
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series