Gadget house JB HiFi is extending its digital footprint with a music subscription service. Its NOW brand, launched in beta on December 13, claims digital licences to over 10 million songs, with discovery and social media/community plugins. The retailer said that it kicked off with over 100,000 artists and 3 million songs. “Tens …
Before Amazon get here!
Do we really need
yet another way of listening to Rick Astley
JB? The electronics retailer that can't even manage to make a website that shows what they've got in stock? Good luck to them...
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat