Gadget house JB HiFi is extending its digital footprint with a music subscription service. Its NOW brand, launched in beta on December 13, claims digital licences to over 10 million songs, with discovery and social media/community plugins. The retailer said that it kicked off with over 100,000 artists and 3 million songs. “Tens …
Before Amazon get here!
Do we really need
yet another way of listening to Rick Astley
JB? The electronics retailer that can't even manage to make a website that shows what they've got in stock? Good luck to them...
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp