The ISIS Consortium has awarded the contract for running its NFC platform to Dutch specialist Gemalto, claiming that two thirds of proximity transactions will end up being routed through the company's service. ISIS can make that claim as it counts AT&T, T-Mobile USA and Verizon as its members, and will be managing the deployment …
NFC? No F**king Chance
Not on my phone anyway.
Another attack vector to secure. :-( I'll give this one six months before it's cracked.
I would just like to say that the term "bonk-banking" has me giggling. I'm not sure why.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!