The ISIS Consortium has awarded the contract for running its NFC platform to Dutch specialist Gemalto, claiming that two thirds of proximity transactions will end up being routed through the company's service. ISIS can make that claim as it counts AT&T, T-Mobile USA and Verizon as its members, and will be managing the deployment …
NFC? No F**king Chance
Not on my phone anyway.
Another attack vector to secure. :-( I'll give this one six months before it's cracked.
I would just like to say that the term "bonk-banking" has me giggling. I'm not sure why.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots