The ISIS Consortium has awarded the contract for running its NFC platform to Dutch specialist Gemalto, claiming that two thirds of proximity transactions will end up being routed through the company's service. ISIS can make that claim as it counts AT&T, T-Mobile USA and Verizon as its members, and will be managing the deployment …
NFC? No F**king Chance
Not on my phone anyway.
Another attack vector to secure. :-( I'll give this one six months before it's cracked.
I would just like to say that the term "bonk-banking" has me giggling. I'm not sure why.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND