AOL is folding its dial-up business into the company's web services division, in a move that boss Tim Armstrong hopes will simplify its structure. At the height of its popularity, AOL had more than 25 million dial-up subscribers in the US. That figure has significantly fallen, forcing the ailing firm to shift its strategy over …
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers