AOL is folding its dial-up business into the company's web services division, in a move that boss Tim Armstrong hopes will simplify its structure. At the height of its popularity, AOL had more than 25 million dial-up subscribers in the US. That figure has significantly fallen, forcing the ailing firm to shift its strategy over …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'