Cloud storage gateway supplier Nasuni has ranked the clouds its gateway hooks up to and reckons six are good and ten are crap (our term). Nasuni ranked the cloud service providers (CSPs) in terms of performance, stability, availability and scalability, by applying a sequence of tests over time: - API Integration, to ensure that …
The Cloud =
Long Rasping Fart, Full of Sound & Fury (& Smell) but signifying Nothing.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY