Microsoft has updated Azure in time for Christmas, with new tools for developers, reduced storage and operation costs for SQL, and Redmond’s promised integration with Hadoop as a limited preview for those who’ve been not naughty but nice. For developers, Azure now has access to libraries for .NET, Java, and Node.js, hosted on …
Postgres and MySQL support.
One of those things is not like the other.
I'd support you on Postgres. MySQL however... you might as well get support for Word Tables.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat