More than two months after the discovery of an organized malware campaign targeting dozens of companies in the defense and chemical industries, the espionage hack attack shows no signs of letting up. According to a blog post published on Monday, the same group that targeted at least 38 companies between July and September is …
both criminal and commercial, are they not one and the same then?.
Organized malware campaign.
Does this malware work on Macs or Linux?
Our Prokbarreling Friends At HBGary
...are on the "good guy" side this time:
Always good to see weapons manufactures supply both sides of a conflict !
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards