More than two months after the discovery of an organized malware campaign targeting dozens of companies in the defense and chemical industries, the espionage hack attack shows no signs of letting up. According to a blog post published on Monday, the same group that targeted at least 38 companies between July and September is …
both criminal and commercial, are they not one and the same then?.
Organized malware campaign.
Does this malware work on Macs or Linux?
Our Prokbarreling Friends At HBGary
...are on the "good guy" side this time:
Always good to see weapons manufactures supply both sides of a conflict !
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops