More than two months after the discovery of an organized malware campaign targeting dozens of companies in the defense and chemical industries, the espionage hack attack shows no signs of letting up. According to a blog post published on Monday, the same group that targeted at least 38 companies between July and September is …
both criminal and commercial, are they not one and the same then?.
Organized malware campaign.
Does this malware work on Macs or Linux?
Our Prokbarreling Friends At HBGary
...are on the "good guy" side this time:
Always good to see weapons manufactures supply both sides of a conflict !
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great