More than two months after the discovery of an organized malware campaign targeting dozens of companies in the defense and chemical industries, the espionage hack attack shows no signs of letting up. According to a blog post published on Monday, the same group that targeted at least 38 companies between July and September is …
both criminal and commercial, are they not one and the same then?.
Organized malware campaign.
Does this malware work on Macs or Linux?
Our Prokbarreling Friends At HBGary
...are on the "good guy" side this time:
Always good to see weapons manufactures supply both sides of a conflict !
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs