More than two months after the discovery of an organized malware campaign targeting dozens of companies in the defense and chemical industries, the espionage hack attack shows no signs of letting up. According to a blog post published on Monday, the same group that targeted at least 38 companies between July and September is …
both criminal and commercial, are they not one and the same then?.
Organized malware campaign.
Does this malware work on Macs or Linux?
Our Prokbarreling Friends At HBGary
...are on the "good guy" side this time:
Always good to see weapons manufactures supply both sides of a conflict !
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers