A remote-control robot submarine lost by university researchers has washed up on a beach on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. The Sydney University researchers were more than a little upset at losing track of the vehicle, which they were using for kelp and coral mapping on the sea floor east of Moreton Island. They were devastated: …
"the unit...is worth a handy half-a-million dollars"
Ouch... could have been a Sirius loss for them.
The locals probably thought it was just a stray banana.
Well it is autonomous. Maybe it wanted a vacation?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning