A remote-control robot submarine lost by university researchers has washed up on a beach on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. The Sydney University researchers were more than a little upset at losing track of the vehicle, which they were using for kelp and coral mapping on the sea floor east of Moreton Island. They were devastated: …
"the unit...is worth a handy half-a-million dollars"
Ouch... could have been a Sirius loss for them.
The locals probably thought it was just a stray banana.
Well it is autonomous. Maybe it wanted a vacation?
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS