The Post Office has won a contract to take photographs and fingerprints of foreign nationals seeking biometric residence permits (BRPs). Immigration minister Damian Green announced the plan as part of a package of measures, also including an online checking service for employers, aimed at reducing the number of illegal workers …
An ID card by any other name...
... even if it's just for garlic eating foreigners.
"... even if it's just for garlic eating foreigners."
To begin with.
This smells of Lenin's admonishment to "Press the bayonet in. If it meets fat, press harder."
Another use for all those ID card booths that clog up Post Offices across the land. The gummint may have killed ID Cards for now, but the beast still slumbers
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad