The Post Office has won a contract to take photographs and fingerprints of foreign nationals seeking biometric residence permits (BRPs). Immigration minister Damian Green announced the plan as part of a package of measures, also including an online checking service for employers, aimed at reducing the number of illegal workers …
An ID card by any other name...
... even if it's just for garlic eating foreigners.
"... even if it's just for garlic eating foreigners."
To begin with.
This smells of Lenin's admonishment to "Press the bayonet in. If it meets fat, press harder."
Another use for all those ID card booths that clog up Post Offices across the land. The gummint may have killed ID Cards for now, but the beast still slumbers
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM