So what do you get when you enter a competition on the Reg? The leftovers from the Cash and Carrion bin? Whatever unboxed review kit we’ve managed to hide from the courier? Or a cracking weekend for two in a luxury hotel in one of the world’s liveliest cities, with a trip to Europe’s most advanced chip factory thrown in. For …
"which is rated even more highly than the average Andrew Orlowski story on The Register"
Not exactly a glowing endorsement then.
Nothing to see
No photos of the prize winner in the fab with their thumbs aloft? No actual details about the facility or photos of the facility (the bits we might be allowed to see, not the secret stuff obviously).
A bit of a pointless article really.
I suppose baked chips are healthier than deep fried.
I thought if you held a wafer with your bare hands in a normal room, it was by definition ruined and worthless. Those shiny things they show off are just the duds I reckon.
Pint due to the location, of course.
"..taking in the sites of the city on the Liffey..."
I believe that this is more commonly known as; "Getting properly wankered on Guiness."
guess the question wasnt : what is intels name
Were those southern Tayto crisps? You actually want the ones from Tandragee up North. Now that's a factory tour worth taking!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat