The Cabinet Office has extended the deadline for suppliers to apply to join its G Cloud framework by three weeks to 19 December. It said that it has received 532 expressions of interest to its invitation to tender, which was published in October, but wants to give even more companies an opportunity to apply. The £60m framework …
"We are asking suppliers what they can offer"
One partner who used to work for the Government, a handful of graduates fresh from the University of SomewhereorOther, thousands of people in low cost locations, late delivery, nothing that works and a large bill.
The principal problem is, of course, to find a route to maintain quality, security and integrity. I personally think it's a good idea as it brings more PERSONAL responsibility to the delivery process.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email