The Cabinet Office has extended the deadline for suppliers to apply to join its G Cloud framework by three weeks to 19 December. It said that it has received 532 expressions of interest to its invitation to tender, which was published in October, but wants to give even more companies an opportunity to apply. The £60m framework …
"We are asking suppliers what they can offer"
One partner who used to work for the Government, a handful of graduates fresh from the University of SomewhereorOther, thousands of people in low cost locations, late delivery, nothing that works and a large bill.
The principal problem is, of course, to find a route to maintain quality, security and integrity. I personally think it's a good idea as it brings more PERSONAL responsibility to the delivery process.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers