The Cabinet Office has extended the deadline for suppliers to apply to join its G Cloud framework by three weeks to 19 December. It said that it has received 532 expressions of interest to its invitation to tender, which was published in October, but wants to give even more companies an opportunity to apply. The £60m framework …
"We are asking suppliers what they can offer"
One partner who used to work for the Government, a handful of graduates fresh from the University of SomewhereorOther, thousands of people in low cost locations, late delivery, nothing that works and a large bill.
The principal problem is, of course, to find a route to maintain quality, security and integrity. I personally think it's a good idea as it brings more PERSONAL responsibility to the delivery process.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats