A political scandal is brewing in Korea over alleged denial of service attacks against the National Election Commission (NEC) website. Police have arrested the 27-year-old personal assistant of ruling Grand National Party politician Choi Gu-sik over the alleged cyber-assault, which disrupted a Seoul mayoral by-election back in …
Yes but. . .
Yes but who won the election: i.e. what is the possibility that this actually effected the outcome of the election?
Park Won-Soon won the election. He's an independent outsider, with a lot of support from the young (20s-30s) demographic. The GNP is the big incumbent party, and it's one of their staffers accused in this case (and possibly acting on orders from higher up).
Thank you for the info!
Follow the money
"The police have admitted that around the time the National Election Commission website was disabled by a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack, a large amount of money changed hands among Grand National Party figures who were subsequently arrested in connection with it. [...]"
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds