The Federal government has decided that the pursuit of cloud computing is so urgent that it’s just released a cloud issues paper dated October. The report, prepared by industry advisory both the Information Technology Industry Innovation Council (ITIIC), recommends a ramp-up of cloud computing research in this country to be led …
You know this can only possibly end badly....
It's actually a good idea
But you know lobbyists representing vested interests will write legislation and it will just turn into another 'tax' for the corporates.
Still politicians need sinecures when they retire.
lather, rinse, repeat
lemme guess the website name before it disappears after a few short weeks of action;
an all too familiar story with this government and their ideas..
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops