The Federal government has decided that the pursuit of cloud computing is so urgent that it’s just released a cloud issues paper dated October. The report, prepared by industry advisory both the Information Technology Industry Innovation Council (ITIIC), recommends a ramp-up of cloud computing research in this country to be led …
You know this can only possibly end badly....
It's actually a good idea
But you know lobbyists representing vested interests will write legislation and it will just turn into another 'tax' for the corporates.
Still politicians need sinecures when they retire.
lather, rinse, repeat
lemme guess the website name before it disappears after a few short weeks of action;
an all too familiar story with this government and their ideas..
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball