The Federal government has decided that the pursuit of cloud computing is so urgent that it’s just released a cloud issues paper dated October. The report, prepared by industry advisory both the Information Technology Industry Innovation Council (ITIIC), recommends a ramp-up of cloud computing research in this country to be led …
You know this can only possibly end badly....
It's actually a good idea
But you know lobbyists representing vested interests will write legislation and it will just turn into another 'tax' for the corporates.
Still politicians need sinecures when they retire.
lather, rinse, repeat
lemme guess the website name before it disappears after a few short weeks of action;
an all too familiar story with this government and their ideas..
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64