The Federal government has decided that the pursuit of cloud computing is so urgent that it’s just released a cloud issues paper dated October. The report, prepared by industry advisory both the Information Technology Industry Innovation Council (ITIIC), recommends a ramp-up of cloud computing research in this country to be led …
You know this can only possibly end badly....
It's actually a good idea
But you know lobbyists representing vested interests will write legislation and it will just turn into another 'tax' for the corporates.
Still politicians need sinecures when they retire.
lather, rinse, repeat
lemme guess the website name before it disappears after a few short weeks of action;
an all too familiar story with this government and their ideas..
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp