The US International Trade Commission seems to be having a tough time making up its mind whether HTC has violated Apple patents, postponing a decision due today until 14 December. The ITC was supposed to give their ruling on the case today, but instead issued a statement (PDF) saying that it had decided to extend the target date …
The US International Trade Commission seems to be having a tough time making up its mind that HTC has violated Apple patents, postponing the day when they will have to come up with a reason to hand Apple the win, postponing a decision due today until 14 December.
Are you insinuating something?
Surely you cannot be saying that the US "International" Trade Commission has already made up its mind to pretend that Apples intellectual property is being violated and give this importer of Chinese made goods sole access to the US consumer.
... and give Apple some more competition-free time. Pure co-incidence, I'm sure.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack