David Noel Cecil, who earlier this year was arrested on accusations that he had hacked into computers operated by Platform Networks, has pleaded guilty to two counts of causing unauthorized modification of data. Cecil, who launched the attack under the moniker “Evil”, entered the plea via his solicitor Peter Ringbauer, according …
The only good hacker is dead
Time to dismiss Evil for Good.
What an idiot. If he had used a moniker less emotive, eg. 'Curious', he probably wouldn't have given the media such a headline and the resultant political pressure applied by the population to the politicians (and thereby to the police), wouldn't have been so acute.
Besides, 'Evil' is lame. He could have used something like 'AllahIsGreat' or 'JihadJihad' or 'Ayatollah' to really give the media an opportunity to whip us some out-of-proportion public hysteria.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10