Ericsson will be rolling out one of the first commercially available GPON networks developed under the New Zealand government’s Ultra-Fast Broadband initiative. Northpower Fibre selected Ericsson New Zealand for the layer 2 or GPON supply contract for a portion of New Zealand’s UFB which will be deployed in Whangarei. “We chose …
Hmmmm ... at that speed the 5GB monthly data cap won't last long
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests