Ericsson will be rolling out one of the first commercially available GPON networks developed under the New Zealand government’s Ultra-Fast Broadband initiative. Northpower Fibre selected Ericsson New Zealand for the layer 2 or GPON supply contract for a portion of New Zealand’s UFB which will be deployed in Whangarei. “We chose …
Hmmmm ... at that speed the 5GB monthly data cap won't last long
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!