Ericsson will be rolling out one of the first commercially available GPON networks developed under the New Zealand government’s Ultra-Fast Broadband initiative. Northpower Fibre selected Ericsson New Zealand for the layer 2 or GPON supply contract for a portion of New Zealand’s UFB which will be deployed in Whangarei. “We chose …
Hmmmm ... at that speed the 5GB monthly data cap won't last long
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'