Ericsson will be rolling out one of the first commercially available GPON networks developed under the New Zealand government’s Ultra-Fast Broadband initiative. Northpower Fibre selected Ericsson New Zealand for the layer 2 or GPON supply contract for a portion of New Zealand’s UFB which will be deployed in Whangarei. “We chose …
Hmmmm ... at that speed the 5GB monthly data cap won't last long
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy