back to article Cocktail Flow

My knowledge of cocktails is limited to seeing how many I can drink at press launches, so for those occasions when I have guests who aren’t impressed by my endless supply of bottled real ale, this app is a lifesaver. You can search for cocktails by name, type, colour or basic alcoholic content. Once you’ve come across …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Tony Barnes
    Thumb Up

Nice one - great one to put an end to 'what goes in that' arguments!

2. John 120

Looks far better on...

Windows Phone 7 ;)

1. TeeCee Gold badge
      Coat

And thus the connection between alcohol consumption and spouting complete bollocks is proven.

3. MrJP
    Thumb Up

Awesome...

...I'll download it the second I get back on wifi!

4. paulc
    WTF?

Categories?

Southern Comfort is a liqueur and as far as I'm concerned, I can't see why it is necessary to segregate Irish Whiskey from Scotch Whisky for the purpose of making cocktails as you're going to mix other stuff with them anyway... Now classifying Rye and Bourbon as separate types does make sense as the taste is different...

1. 27escape
      Thumb Down

Whiskies are different

American 1 distillation

Scotch 2 distillations

Irish 3 distillations

The more distillations, the smoother the drink. Also the process of malting is different, leading to either more or less smoky flavours.

Task for tonight, get bottles of Jack, Bells and Jameson and do a taste test.

5. Jim Coleman
    Thumb Up

Nice!

Great to see a year-old Windows Phone app finally make it to Android.

6. Wookiee
    Pint

Cocktails are not usually associated with ascetics. Just saying.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

He's right you know

It *does* look far better on Windows Phone. I'm sure it's still quite good on Android though.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like