Microsoft has released the second service pack for Exchange 2010, including a tweak for mobile Outlook Web App (OWA) and better support for Exchange in hybrid cloud systems. The 535.2MB download, which needs Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (or just Standard) to run, …
been there, done that
you may have to stop the data collecter services in order for it to run and I also noticed that some of the settings had defaulted back (such as size limits and mobile password policies etc)
otherwise a long update - 48 minutes for my little box
other than than its no different!!
I might just hold off
Given the recent issues with the recent RU releases, he who dares wins the prize for finding the bugs first.
The continuous innovation cycle.
“There is a continuous innovation cycle that’s much faster in the service .. The benefit for our on-premises customers is that these same things show up in service packs, and so they reap the benefits of innovation as we move forward”
Reminds me of some religious cult, like does working for Microsoft cause people to evolve their own special language and thought processes.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL