Microsoft has released the second service pack for Exchange 2010, including a tweak for mobile Outlook Web App (OWA) and better support for Exchange in hybrid cloud systems. The 535.2MB download, which needs Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (or just Standard) to run, …
been there, done that
you may have to stop the data collecter services in order for it to run and I also noticed that some of the settings had defaulted back (such as size limits and mobile password policies etc)
otherwise a long update - 48 minutes for my little box
other than than its no different!!
I might just hold off
Given the recent issues with the recent RU releases, he who dares wins the prize for finding the bugs first.
The continuous innovation cycle.
“There is a continuous innovation cycle that’s much faster in the service .. The benefit for our on-premises customers is that these same things show up in service packs, and so they reap the benefits of innovation as we move forward”
Reminds me of some religious cult, like does working for Microsoft cause people to evolve their own special language and thought processes.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search