Looking to try to size up the workloads running on your physical servers and see what it would take to move them onto public clouds? There's an app for that. Server research specialists Ideas International have puffed up an online application called CloudSizer that does just that. The company has spent years coming up with its …
Is this an advert or a news story? It'd be helpful to have some sort of review of the software really!
stupidly gave my e-mail
Stupid, since they register you and then tell you a realistic estimate requires Pro version. It estiamted my workload at 32 linode instances where I can handle the same thing with two Linode 1024s. Waste of time really!
Of course it's an advert.
For an app that costs $100 a month to 'save' you money..
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy