Storage software sales for the third 2011 quarter were the second highest ever, with Hitachi recording the highest annual growth followed by market leader EMC. NetApp, Symantec and IBM grew less than the average though, with NetApp nearly flat at 0.3 per cent. IDC said total storage software revenues were $3.5bn, 9.7 per cent …
Price gouging for profit
When HD vendors jack HD prices 50% under the guise of the typhoon in Thailand closing factories, of course their profits will be up. Wait until next quart and see how things look.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED