Storage software sales for the third 2011 quarter were the second highest ever, with Hitachi recording the highest annual growth followed by market leader EMC. NetApp, Symantec and IBM grew less than the average though, with NetApp nearly flat at 0.3 per cent. IDC said total storage software revenues were $3.5bn, 9.7 per cent …
Price gouging for profit
When HD vendors jack HD prices 50% under the guise of the typhoon in Thailand closing factories, of course their profits will be up. Wait until next quart and see how things look.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)