Storage software sales for the third 2011 quarter were the second highest ever, with Hitachi recording the highest annual growth followed by market leader EMC. NetApp, Symantec and IBM grew less than the average though, with NetApp nearly flat at 0.3 per cent. IDC said total storage software revenues were $3.5bn, 9.7 per cent …
Price gouging for profit
When HD vendors jack HD prices 50% under the guise of the typhoon in Thailand closing factories, of course their profits will be up. Wait until next quart and see how things look.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account