SAP is shoring up cloud computing capabilities with the acquisition of SuccessFactors, a human resources software firm, for $3.4bn cash. SAP is paying a hefty premium for SuccessFactors - some 52 per cent above the closing price on Friday, December 2 (the day before the acquisition was announced) and some 10 times revenues. But …
SAP = Shit And Problems
SAP - Shut-up And Pay
SAP see their customer base as milk cows; and they are going to squeeze our teats to get every last drop.
Salary Acceleration Program - for the people qualified to deliver it...
I believe it officially stands for nothing these days, though it did many years ago... When it did stand for something it was in German and use to mean "Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung" - in English that's Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth