SAP is shoring up cloud computing capabilities with the acquisition of SuccessFactors, a human resources software firm, for $3.4bn cash. SAP is paying a hefty premium for SuccessFactors - some 52 per cent above the closing price on Friday, December 2 (the day before the acquisition was announced) and some 10 times revenues. But …
SAP = Shit And Problems
SAP - Shut-up And Pay
SAP see their customer base as milk cows; and they are going to squeeze our teats to get every last drop.
Salary Acceleration Program - for the people qualified to deliver it...
I believe it officially stands for nothing these days, though it did many years ago... When it did stand for something it was in German and use to mean "Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung" - in English that's Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws