SAP is shoring up cloud computing capabilities with the acquisition of SuccessFactors, a human resources software firm, for $3.4bn cash. SAP is paying a hefty premium for SuccessFactors - some 52 per cent above the closing price on Friday, December 2 (the day before the acquisition was announced) and some 10 times revenues. But …
SAP = Shit And Problems
SAP - Shut-up And Pay
SAP see their customer base as milk cows; and they are going to squeeze our teats to get every last drop.
Salary Acceleration Program - for the people qualified to deliver it...
I believe it officially stands for nothing these days, though it did many years ago... When it did stand for something it was in German and use to mean "Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung" - in English that's Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s