NoSQL data store CouchDB has become Hadoop’s latest convert with delivery of a connector tying together the two big-data architectures. CouchDB user Couchbase has announced a certified Couchbase Hadoop Connector, developed with Hadoop shop Cloudera. The connector potentially simplifies movement of data between the Couchbase …
For a true scalability you need to return to basics
NoSQL software still does not have a truly scalable high performance code base. A lot of Java, Erlang etc., but for both scalability and speed you need to use C/C++ platform. It is a major software engineering effort required to develop a stable, fast and scalable database platform in C. Building a Lego house where bricks are manufactured by different vendors seldom works.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search