NoSQL data store CouchDB has become Hadoop’s latest convert with delivery of a connector tying together the two big-data architectures. CouchDB user Couchbase has announced a certified Couchbase Hadoop Connector, developed with Hadoop shop Cloudera. The connector potentially simplifies movement of data between the Couchbase …
For a true scalability you need to return to basics
NoSQL software still does not have a truly scalable high performance code base. A lot of Java, Erlang etc., but for both scalability and speed you need to use C/C++ platform. It is a major software engineering effort required to develop a stable, fast and scalable database platform in C. Building a Lego house where bricks are manufactured by different vendors seldom works.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests