The official fix for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus' annoying spontaneous volume drop bug is being beamed out to owners of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone. Samsung and Google posted the update late last night. The new firmware, which can be downloaded through the handset's System Updates settings, is a 1MB download, we' …
Not on mine yet! :(
Why can't Google of all companies allow us to download it at the same time. It's the same damn phone, vanilla Android.
I'm sure they don't have bandwidth problems.
Not Android 4.0.1
I had an update to Android 4.0.1 on the day of release.
Re: Not Android 4.0.1
Absolutely correct. The update doesn't change the version number.
Mea culpa (not having a Nexus here to check)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great