The official fix for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus' annoying spontaneous volume drop bug is being beamed out to owners of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone. Samsung and Google posted the update late last night. The new firmware, which can be downloaded through the handset's System Updates settings, is a 1MB download, we' …
Not on mine yet! :(
Why can't Google of all companies allow us to download it at the same time. It's the same damn phone, vanilla Android.
I'm sure they don't have bandwidth problems.
Not Android 4.0.1
I had an update to Android 4.0.1 on the day of release.
Re: Not Android 4.0.1
Absolutely correct. The update doesn't change the version number.
Mea culpa (not having a Nexus here to check)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby