The official fix for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus' annoying spontaneous volume drop bug is being beamed out to owners of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone. Samsung and Google posted the update late last night. The new firmware, which can be downloaded through the handset's System Updates settings, is a 1MB download, we' …
Not on mine yet! :(
Why can't Google of all companies allow us to download it at the same time. It's the same damn phone, vanilla Android.
I'm sure they don't have bandwidth problems.
Not Android 4.0.1
I had an update to Android 4.0.1 on the day of release.
Re: Not Android 4.0.1
Absolutely correct. The update doesn't change the version number.
Mea culpa (not having a Nexus here to check)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity