China's Alibaba Group is mulling over a total slurp of Yahoo! for about $25bn, along with private equity partners and Japanese mobile carrier Softbank. Those chatty sources familiar with the matter told Reuters that the group – which would also include Bain Capital and Blackstone Group – had not finalised its bid yet. Jack Ma, …
if yahoo gets sold
I expect the name will remain (that's part of what they're buying, after all) but I hope I can rely on ElReg to! keep! with! the! exclamation! marks! thing?
If it's funny once, it's got to be funny a couple thousand times.
And let's face it, it wasn't funny the first time.
Someone with Bigger pockets than MS?
Sometimes even she knows when the prices is a 'rip-off' and I don't mean clothes.
What I know about Chinese hosts
If the deal goes through, Yahoo will be full of poorly-spelled malware.
Is this the 90's again?
Dunno, I had to google it to find out.
Yahoo = ?
What exactly would they get buying Yahoo? 10 million email addreses, Flickr and a search engine nobody uses?
Seriously, I am interested to know what exactly they get for $25bn.
Ali Baba and the forty thieves?
Who was the genius in China who came up with that name?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great