YouTube has yanked offline an advert for .xxx domain names which featured two porn stars performing a sexually suggestive act on a hot dog. But the 30-second video, part of ICM Registry's $4.5m ad campaign to promote the launch of the porn-only TLD, was apparently removed from YouTube not because it was too saucy, but because …
+10 points to the writer for getting "yanked off" into the first line!
I duno what them loverly ladies were trying to sell.....
... but I'll take 2 please.....
it flagged SPAM alerts? I thought that hotdog just contained beef and pork! :-)
They want you to believe that hotdogs are made of beef and pork
Hotdogs are actually made of the unmentionable parts of animals with a bit of sawdust thrown in for filler.
> Almost 80,000 companies reluctantly paid $200 or more per domain ...
Assuming they only have one domain each, that's over 10 million pounds before they even got out of bed.
Where do I look for sysadmin jobs in the porn sector?
Surely this article should have been entitled
«Spam meets silicone» (please note the final «e») in good Reg tradition ?...
Do the complainer's IP addresses match
ICM's address range?
Banning always gives a massive popularity boost...
Only in Amuuuurica
What? That's it? THAT's so objectionable that YouTube pulled it?
My God! It's not like it's Janet Jackson's nipple or something!
(Paris becuase - well, need you ask?)
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!