Yelp has officially opened shop in Australia www.yelp.com.au, with a little help from Telstra, as part of its progressive international expansion plans. The Australian expansion features a first for the US site in its partnership with Telstra’s directories arm Sensis. Yelp traditionally does not partner with local carriers or …
Kill It Before It Grows!
Thugs who manipulate reviews and astroturf to the detriment of anyone who does not pay to advertise on their site. It seems obfuscation and extortion are the only IP coming from the US any more. Eradicate the scourge before it takes root, mate.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…