We recently decided that the forthcoming Rocketry Experimental High Altitude Barosimulator (REHAB) rocket motor test would benefit from a concrete block wall behind which Special Projects Bureau operatives can tremble as the big red ignition button is pressed. Click here for a bigger version of the LOHAN graphic Naturally, …
Award yourself beer, sir, and plenty of it.
OK, if you insist.
On a practical note
I suggest you key those blocks together a bit better so that you don't have four columns of brick rushing toward you when it blows... Just the whole wall!
It's too bad, I can't watch!
Are those arse-blocks special order?
Imagine a wall of them...do they have other celebutard arse castings available? Just to vary the "terrain", of course.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2