We recently decided that the forthcoming Rocketry Experimental High Altitude Barosimulator (REHAB) rocket motor test would benefit from a concrete block wall behind which Special Projects Bureau operatives can tremble as the big red ignition button is pressed. Click here for a bigger version of the LOHAN graphic Naturally, …
Award yourself beer, sir, and plenty of it.
OK, if you insist.
On a practical note
I suggest you key those blocks together a bit better so that you don't have four columns of brick rushing toward you when it blows... Just the whole wall!
It's too bad, I can't watch!
Are those arse-blocks special order?
Imagine a wall of them...do they have other celebutard arse castings available? Just to vary the "terrain", of course.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...