We recently decided that the forthcoming Rocketry Experimental High Altitude Barosimulator (REHAB) rocket motor test would benefit from a concrete block wall behind which Special Projects Bureau operatives can tremble as the big red ignition button is pressed. Click here for a bigger version of the LOHAN graphic Naturally, …
Award yourself beer, sir, and plenty of it.
OK, if you insist.
On a practical note
I suggest you key those blocks together a bit better so that you don't have four columns of brick rushing toward you when it blows... Just the whole wall!
It's too bad, I can't watch!
Are those arse-blocks special order?
Imagine a wall of them...do they have other celebutard arse castings available? Just to vary the "terrain", of course.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix