We recently decided that the forthcoming Rocketry Experimental High Altitude Barosimulator (REHAB) rocket motor test would benefit from a concrete block wall behind which Special Projects Bureau operatives can tremble as the big red ignition button is pressed. Click here for a bigger version of the LOHAN graphic Naturally, …
Award yourself beer, sir, and plenty of it.
OK, if you insist.
On a practical note
I suggest you key those blocks together a bit better so that you don't have four columns of brick rushing toward you when it blows... Just the whole wall!
It's too bad, I can't watch!
Are those arse-blocks special order?
Imagine a wall of them...do they have other celebutard arse castings available? Just to vary the "terrain", of course.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM