Spotify is expected to reveal an app store and developer APIs at an event later today. The APIs would allow music magazines, fan sites and other services to plug into Spotify's music engine. The Wall Street Journal suggests that most of these will be desktop apps, and will be available to free users of the ad-supported service, …
pity they will loose lots of money with this move. only bring the inevitable faster onto themselves. they a r e indeed a comodity and they are now trying to compete with established music companies. maybe, if they're lucky, some lazy music company will buy them.
Maybe I will finally be able to use it via Winamp.
And to the previous poster...spelling FAIL. It's "lose", And I doubt it.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball