Nokia Siemens Networks has sold its WiMAX business to NewNet Communications, handing 300 staff and the WiMAX portfolio to the company, which is a division of Skyview Capital. Both NewNet and Skyview described themselves as excited by the opportunities in WiMAX, and delighted to be taking on the staff, product portfolio and …
Where will the axe fall on NSN? - prediction, only.
Oulu's Rusko plant. Go. Sell plant. Who needs R&D in Finland nowadays, when the Chinese and Indians can do it much cheaper?
San Diego office - Go.
Espoo - decimation. (1 in 10 go)
UK's Bristol site - decimated, at the least.
Irving (TX) - decimated.
That'll do for 17,000, less those in WiMAX
Now, let's see how close I get..
I was lucky. My boss wanted me to take on WiMAX as a trainer when at NSN.
I knew it was doomed to failure.(my boss was an idiot. Doubt if she knew how to switch her vibrator on - and I DEFINITELY wasn't offering to help! )
Stuck with EDGE. Got kicked anyway....
Pink Slips - Duh
seems the typo was right the first time
" Why Max " do we need this bloody non technology ?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search