The Communications Alliance, which represents the telecommunications industry, and the Australian Performing Rights Association have both been given permission to intervene in the “iiTrial” High Court appeal. In the appeal, Village Roadshow and others are seeking to overturn a Federal Court ruling that iiNet – and, by extension …
... to litigate than innovate
Hope the Australian courts
show a greater degree of independence from the so-called «rights-holders» organisations than their counterparts do in Sweden and put P to the these organisations' attempts to make ISPs their unpaid police against end users....
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire