The Communications Alliance, which represents the telecommunications industry, and the Australian Performing Rights Association have both been given permission to intervene in the “iiTrial” High Court appeal. In the appeal, Village Roadshow and others are seeking to overturn a Federal Court ruling that iiNet – and, by extension …
... to litigate than innovate
Hope the Australian courts
show a greater degree of independence from the so-called «rights-holders» organisations than their counterparts do in Sweden and put P to the these organisations' attempts to make ISPs their unpaid police against end users....
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?