Private equity firm Thomas H Lee Partners is looking into slurping Yahoo!'s US operations, rather than taking a minority stake or teaming up with Asian firms. Sources told Reuters that THL wants to do a leveraged buyout of web firm's US biz, likely worth $5bn to $6bn. The private equity firm already has experience with media …
YAHOO! TITLE! JOKES! WEARING! THING! NOW!
I! beg! to! differ!
Nothing wrong with a bit of tradition in our fast changing industry.
I.T.'s! the! only! way!
The need for landmarks is well known. They are good for the hippocampus. Besides, this is almost the IT equivalent of a nudge-nudge joke.
Why do I need a title to reply to a post?
No, it's the equivalent of a 3 year old that once said something funny, got a laugh so continued doing it - ad nauseam.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst