Private equity firm Thomas H Lee Partners is looking into slurping Yahoo!'s US operations, rather than taking a minority stake or teaming up with Asian firms. Sources told Reuters that THL wants to do a leveraged buyout of web firm's US biz, likely worth $5bn to $6bn. The private equity firm already has experience with media …
YAHOO! TITLE! JOKES! WEARING! THING! NOW!
I! beg! to! differ!
Nothing wrong with a bit of tradition in our fast changing industry.
I.T.'s! the! only! way!
The need for landmarks is well known. They are good for the hippocampus. Besides, this is almost the IT equivalent of a nudge-nudge joke.
Why do I need a title to reply to a post?
No, it's the equivalent of a 3 year old that once said something funny, got a laugh so continued doing it - ad nauseam.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat