Private equity firm Thomas H Lee Partners is looking into slurping Yahoo!'s US operations, rather than taking a minority stake or teaming up with Asian firms. Sources told Reuters that THL wants to do a leveraged buyout of web firm's US biz, likely worth $5bn to $6bn. The private equity firm already has experience with media …
YAHOO! TITLE! JOKES! WEARING! THING! NOW!
I! beg! to! differ!
Nothing wrong with a bit of tradition in our fast changing industry.
I.T.'s! the! only! way!
The need for landmarks is well known. They are good for the hippocampus. Besides, this is almost the IT equivalent of a nudge-nudge joke.
Why do I need a title to reply to a post?
No, it's the equivalent of a 3 year old that once said something funny, got a laugh so continued doing it - ad nauseam.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor