Private equity firm Thomas H Lee Partners is looking into slurping Yahoo!'s US operations, rather than taking a minority stake or teaming up with Asian firms. Sources told Reuters that THL wants to do a leveraged buyout of web firm's US biz, likely worth $5bn to $6bn. The private equity firm already has experience with media …
YAHOO! TITLE! JOKES! WEARING! THING! NOW!
I! beg! to! differ!
Nothing wrong with a bit of tradition in our fast changing industry.
I.T.'s! the! only! way!
The need for landmarks is well known. They are good for the hippocampus. Besides, this is almost the IT equivalent of a nudge-nudge joke.
Why do I need a title to reply to a post?
No, it's the equivalent of a 3 year old that once said something funny, got a laugh so continued doing it - ad nauseam.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers