Private equity firm Thomas H Lee Partners is looking into slurping Yahoo!'s US operations, rather than taking a minority stake or teaming up with Asian firms. Sources told Reuters that THL wants to do a leveraged buyout of web firm's US biz, likely worth $5bn to $6bn. The private equity firm already has experience with media …
YAHOO! TITLE! JOKES! WEARING! THING! NOW!
I! beg! to! differ!
Nothing wrong with a bit of tradition in our fast changing industry.
I.T.'s! the! only! way!
The need for landmarks is well known. They are good for the hippocampus. Besides, this is almost the IT equivalent of a nudge-nudge joke.
Why do I need a title to reply to a post?
No, it's the equivalent of a 3 year old that once said something funny, got a laugh so continued doing it - ad nauseam.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?