A squishy robot based on a starfish has pushed the frontiers of robotic movement by proving bots can wriggle. Built out of elastomers and powered by pneumatics, the soft robot successfully squeezed itself through a 2cm gap in a test by the Harvard engineers who created it. The boffins have cunningly worked air chambers into the …
There will be nowhere to hide
not even in the space between walls.
I for one...
...wish to welcome our new undulating cyberechinodermic overlords!
that's something like how I have always imagined a Rull to look
No video? Disappointing.
I wanna see it squirm.
Now the next time the girl in your life accuses you of having wandering hands, you've got someone to pin the blame on.
Not impressed really impressed.
How big is the control box and compressor?
You said PNAS!
A robot Reg reporter!!
And I'm never allowed to comment again...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests