HP's worldwide partner shindig in back on the agenda for 2012 but the event is likely to be a more cosy affair with fewer resellers invited. The last global conference was held in San Francisco in April 2008 and resellers were keen to see the knees-up reinstated on the calendar on top of local events. Now it's back in the diary …
If you can't invite everybody...
...very soon the ones you invited will be "everybody"!
It will be
a pretty lonely affair.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…