HP's worldwide partner shindig in back on the agenda for 2012 but the event is likely to be a more cosy affair with fewer resellers invited. The last global conference was held in San Francisco in April 2008 and resellers were keen to see the knees-up reinstated on the calendar on top of local events. Now it's back in the diary …
If you can't invite everybody...
...very soon the ones you invited will be "everybody"!
It will be
a pretty lonely affair.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email