HP's worldwide partner shindig in back on the agenda for 2012 but the event is likely to be a more cosy affair with fewer resellers invited. The last global conference was held in San Francisco in April 2008 and resellers were keen to see the knees-up reinstated on the calendar on top of local events. Now it's back in the diary …
If you can't invite everybody...
...very soon the ones you invited will be "everybody"!
It will be
a pretty lonely affair.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great