Symbian users who like to check in to Foursquare, but hate having to run the application, can now just tap their handset to let the world know where they are. Checking in to locations using Near Field Communications is already possible using Android handsets, applications exist for Google Places as well as the industry-pioneer …
Symbian and Foursquare are mutually exclusive, someone clever enough to appreciate Symbian for its features over other mobile OSes wouldn't touch Foursquare with a bargepole.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs