Symbian users who like to check in to Foursquare, but hate having to run the application, can now just tap their handset to let the world know where they are. Checking in to locations using Near Field Communications is already possible using Android handsets, applications exist for Google Places as well as the industry-pioneer …
Symbian and Foursquare are mutually exclusive, someone clever enough to appreciate Symbian for its features over other mobile OSes wouldn't touch Foursquare with a bargepole.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth