A dangerous worm is using Facebook to spread itself by posting malicious links on the social networking website that point to malware-tainted sites loaded with a variant of the Zeus banking Trojan as well as other nasties. The malware uses stolen Facebook account credentials to log into compromised accounts and post links, …
It's a Windows problem
Linux users move along nothing to see here.
Heh. Heh heh heh. Heh.
You said 'booby'.
Where's the Beavis and Butthead icon?
Checkout the guy in the middle of this clip, he has the same problem...
I canned my Facetube account & blocked it on my machine.
dangerous Facebook banking worm?
Technically speaking this isn't a worm as in order to spread, it requires human beings to click on links and enter their admin password. A more interesting question is how the malware writers got hold of the Facebook account credentials. Does this Facebook banking worm run on Apple Macs or Linux?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base