Sony Ericsson will have Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates for its 2011 Xperia smartphones out by March 2012. So says the marketing chief in the phone maker's Italy division, Maurizio De Palma, in the company's Facebook page, who claimed that, unlike SE's rivals, it will offer updates for all of its 2011 smartphones. "We …
Some confusion as tweets about 'unskinned' ICS from Jan 1st
Yesterday there were some tweets from a Sony employee claiming they would be rolling out stock, 'unskinned' ICS to Xperia devices from Jan 1st.
Either way it's a positive move by Sony Ericsson.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun