Sony Ericsson will have Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates for its 2011 Xperia smartphones out by March 2012. So says the marketing chief in the phone maker's Italy division, Maurizio De Palma, in the company's Facebook page, who claimed that, unlike SE's rivals, it will offer updates for all of its 2011 smartphones. "We …
Some confusion as tweets about 'unskinned' ICS from Jan 1st
Yesterday there were some tweets from a Sony employee claiming they would be rolling out stock, 'unskinned' ICS to Xperia devices from Jan 1st.
Either way it's a positive move by Sony Ericsson.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM