Sony Ericsson will have Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates for its 2011 Xperia smartphones out by March 2012. So says the marketing chief in the phone maker's Italy division, Maurizio De Palma, in the company's Facebook page, who claimed that, unlike SE's rivals, it will offer updates for all of its 2011 smartphones. "We …
Some confusion as tweets about 'unskinned' ICS from Jan 1st
Yesterday there were some tweets from a Sony employee claiming they would be rolling out stock, 'unskinned' ICS to Xperia devices from Jan 1st.
Either way it's a positive move by Sony Ericsson.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops