Panasonic is drawing up plans to launch mobile phones in Europe. The company has allegedly held talks with a major European telco and aims to release handsets over here as early as spring 2012, Japanese business paper Nikkei reports by way of Reuters. If the move to Europe goes without a hitch, the company will attempt to …
I'm a huge fan of their cameras and I'm due a new phone in May. Not a pink one though.
Bring it on!
OK, so it's only nearly a decade since we had Panasonic GSM phones in the UK (somebody check GSMArena) but they actually weren't bad for the time.
They are already selling non-smartphones in the UK
The KX-TU301 is already on sale here:
good old Panasonic
My first 3 GSM 'phones were panasonic:
(One of the lightest handsets ever and a nifty recorder utility for custom ringtones ) and
My first 2G picture messenger phone which i used as a "modem" for my Handspring Visor.
The 93 & 87 had e-mail & wap.
Quality products & i had no problem selling them on!
They Should Make Android Audio Docking Stations Instead
Its great Panasonic is also joining the android army which is packed full of competition. If they are really looking to make money they should join Phillips and Bose and make Android Audio docking stations. There's very few in the market at the moment.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low