Panasonic is drawing up plans to launch mobile phones in Europe. The company has allegedly held talks with a major European telco and aims to release handsets over here as early as spring 2012, Japanese business paper Nikkei reports by way of Reuters. If the move to Europe goes without a hitch, the company will attempt to …
I'm a huge fan of their cameras and I'm due a new phone in May. Not a pink one though.
Bring it on!
OK, so it's only nearly a decade since we had Panasonic GSM phones in the UK (somebody check GSMArena) but they actually weren't bad for the time.
They are already selling non-smartphones in the UK
The KX-TU301 is already on sale here:
good old Panasonic
My first 3 GSM 'phones were panasonic:
(One of the lightest handsets ever and a nifty recorder utility for custom ringtones ) and
My first 2G picture messenger phone which i used as a "modem" for my Handspring Visor.
The 93 & 87 had e-mail & wap.
Quality products & i had no problem selling them on!
They Should Make Android Audio Docking Stations Instead
Its great Panasonic is also joining the android army which is packed full of competition. If they are really looking to make money they should join Phillips and Bose and make Android Audio docking stations. There's very few in the market at the moment.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK